The race is the third event of the Pilsen Trail Series, composed of three trail races nearby Plzeň.
The runners will enjoy the steep climb to Chlum, beautiful trail and outlooks along Berounka river, and the marathon runners will run up to Krkavec hill!
Date: 11. November 2017
Event Centre: Bolevák campsite (Ostende), Plzeň (mapy.cz)
Mass starts per course. Schedule of the starts:
- maraton at 9:30
- 350 m (kids under 6 years) at 9:45
- 800 m (kids 7-10 years) at 10:10
- 1600 m (youth 11-14 years) at 10:30
- half-marathon at 11:00
- 12 km at 11:15
Courses and Categories
42,5km, 23km: categories men/women and veterans M/W (older than 40 years – year 1977 and older) on each of the courses
12km: categories men/women under 18 years, men/women 19-39 years, veterans M/W (over 40 years)
Children courses: 350m (kinds M/W under 6 years), 800m (kinds M/W 7-10 years) and 1600m (kinds M/W 11-14 years).
More details on courses is available at the Courses page.
The registration fee includes refreshment on the course and at the finish. A runner’s Hannah Pilsen Trail T-shirt can be purchased with the registration for a favourable price (200 CZK). UPDATE: T-shirts sold out, sorry!
In order to be well counted for the overall Pilsen Trail ranking, please make sure to register under the exactly same name for all Pilsen Trail races.
You will be redirected towards the debit/credit card online payment gate at the end of the registration. The registration cannot be completed without the online payment (apart from the children categories which are for free).
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED. It will still be possible to register before the race at the event centre.
Registration fee in CZK:
until Sunday 22. October
|until Wednesday 8. November||
|Kids under 6 years (350m)||free||free||free|
|Kids under 10 years (800m)||free||free||50|
|Youth 11-14 years (1600m)||50||50||80|
Practical information for the competitors
Registration: 8:30-10:50 in the event centre. Each participant will receive a number bib (to wear on the chest) and a chip for time measurement.
Parking: outside the campsite, see mapy.cz, please follow the instructions of organisers.
Course: Marked by white arrows on the ground. The white arrows might be replaced by hanging red-white ribbons at some places. Please consult the course map before the start. At several places, the organisers will check whether the competitors do not shortcut. We hope that you participate with a fair play mindset and do not want to cheat the fellow runners.
Road crossings: The car traffic is not closed during the race. Organisers will be present at the main road crossings, however pay a good attention anyway – you compete at your own risk!
Time measurement: via electronic chips to be provided at the registration. The marathon course will have a split time on the 21st km. The chip should be attached with a provided strap to the right ankle. Please return the chip and the strap after your finish.
Mobile app “Stopnito” is available to follow the race results online. Web online results and the mobile app download (both Android and iOS) are available at https://www.stopnito.cz/
Time limit: 6,5 hours for the marathon course (the finish will be closed at 16:00 for all courses). In case you abandon the race, you are obliged to notify the organisers at +420 604 220 407.
Refreshment on the course: 3 refreshment points on the marathon course (1 on the half marathon). Offer: water, Sportwawe iont drink, oranges, bananas, raisins, chocolate, salt, bread, beer (normal and alcohol-free). Refreshment points will be closed approximately at the runner’s pace of 9-10 min/km.
Refreshment No. 1: Dolany bridge at 11.km. Closes at 12:45.
Refreshment No. 2 (marathon only): at 23.km in the start/finish area when passing to the Krkavec loop. Does not close.
Refreshment No. 3 (marathon only): at 31,5.km on Krkavec hill, closes at 15:00
Locations of refreshments here.
Refreshment in the finish: There is a refreshment at the finish which is the same as the ones on the course. Runners on the marathon and 23km courses will also receive a voucher for a soup and one drink in the restaurant. Please notice that there are only 45 place in the restaurant.
Changing: in your own cars. Be ready to stay outside:-). Please do not change clothes in the restaurant.
WC: in the event centre.
First aid: in the finish. It’s recommended to carry your phone with a saved organiser’s emergency contact: +420 604 220 407. The organisers at the refreshment points can call for a medical assistance as well.
Showers: no showers available
Children under 6 years will receive a small gift right at the finish.
Prize giving for all other courses will take place at approx. 14:00. The medalists will be awarded with prizes provided by our partners.
- The best three men/women and veterans M/W will be awarded on the half-marathon and marathon courses.
- Only the winners of every category (men/women under 18, men/women 19-39, veterans M/W over 40) will be awarded on the 12km course.
- The best three boys and girls will be awarded on the 800m (under 10 years) and 1600m (11-14 years) courses.
Services for competitors
The competitors can deposit their bags in the organisers tent. Medical service and refreshment is provided.
The Hannah booth will be available to buy outdoor equipment.
Overall ranking of the Pilsen Trail series
The Pilsen Trail series is composed of three races (Radeč maraton, Letkovská čtyřicítka, Krkavec). All competitors on the marathon, 33km and half-maraton distances receive points for their results.
Criteria for overall ranking: 1. awarded points, 2. lower amount of races (in case of equal points), 3. lower average positions from all races (in case of same points and same amount of races).
The victory ceremony for the overall ranking will be held after the final autumn race – Hannah Pilsen Trail Krkavec. Prices and vouchers for winners are provided by our partners.
Pilsen Trail Rules
1. All competitors participate at their own risk and agree to respect the rules of the event.
2. The participants shall be 15+ years old (apart from children courses)
3. It’s strictly prohibited to leave the marked route, litter or otherwise damage the natural environment.
4. Littering is only allowed at the refreshment points areas.
5. The organiser is not liable for any health and material damages or losses to participants that occurred in relation to the event.
6. Registration shall not be transferred to another person. Number bib shall be worn visibly on the competitor’s chest.
7. The organiser can use any photo and video materials captured during the race for its own propagation, including at online media.
8. The event planning is a subject to change by the organiser. All changes will be communicated to the participants.
9. The race will be held under all weather conditions.
10. Competitors email address will be included among the Pilsen Trail Newsletter recipients. Everybody can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any competitor who does not follow these rules.
In case of questions, please contact us at info(at)pilsentrail.cz
on behalf of the Pilsen Trail organisers team
Honza ‘Hasák’ Hasman & Jiří ‘mlátil’ Bouchal