The race is the first event of the Pilsen Trail Series, composed of three trail races nearby Plzeň.
The runners will enjoy the beautiful forests of Radeč-Brno mountain range, pass the ruins of Radeč and Hradiště, and climb the hills of Chlum, Žďár and Trhoň.
Date: April 2022
Event Centre: Volduchy, campsite Veselý Habr (mapy.cz)
Mass starts per course. Schedule of the starts:
- 48km at 9:00
- 350 m (under 6 years) and multigeneration relay at 10:15
- 800 m (7-10 years) at 10:40
- 1600 m (11-14 years) at 11:00
- half-marathon and 7.5 km at 11:30
Courses and Categories
48km, 21km, 7.5km: categories men/women 15-39 years and veterans M/W above 40 years (born 1980 and before) on each of the courses
Children courses: 350m (kinds M/W under 6 years), 800m (kinds M/W 7-10 years) and 1600m (M/W 11-14 years).
Multigeneration run is a relay linked with the children’s 300m course. Right after the finish of the kids, a parent or grand-parent will run the second 300m loop. There will be a separate price giving for both the 300m kids race and the multigenerational run.
More details on courses is available at the Courses page.
The registration fee includes refreshment on the course and at the finish. In order to be well counted for the overall Pilsen Trail ranking, please make sure to register under the exactly same name for all Pilsen Trail races.
You will be redirected towards the debit/credit card online payment gate at the end of the registration. The registration cannot be completed without the online payment (apart from the children categories which are for free).
List of competitors.
Registration fee in CZK:
until Sunday 5. April
|until Tuesday 21. April||
|Kids under 6 years (350m)||free||free||free|
|Kids under 10 years (800m)||free||free||50|
|Youth 11-14 years (1600m)||50||50||80|
Practical information for the competitors
Registration: 8:15-10:30 in the event centre. Each participant will receive a number bib (to wear on the chest) and a chip for time measurement.
Parking: in the campsite, please follow the instructions of organisers.
Course: Marked by white arrows on the ground. The white arrows might be replaced by hanging red-white ribbons at some places. Please consult the course map before the start. At several places, the organisers will check whether the competitors do not shortcut. We hope that you participate with a fair play mindset and do not want to cheat the fellow runners. Please pay attention to take the right turn at the race’s 1st km: take left in the first loop (=half-marathon) and go straight in the second loop (48km only). Pay also attention to the course crossing at the race’s 2nd km – the 48km finish is crossing the course here.
Road crossings: The car traffic is not closed during the race. Organisers will be present at the main road crossings, however pay a good attention anyway – you compete at your own risk!
Time measurement: via electronic chips to be provided at the registration. The 48km course will have a split time on the 21st km. The chip should be attached with a provided strap to the right ankle. Please return the chip and the strap after your finish.
Mobile app “Stopnito” is available to follow the race results online. Web online results and the mobile app download (both Android and iOS) are available at https://www.stopnito.cz/
Time limit: 7 hours for the 48km course (the finish will be closed at 16:00 for all courses). In case you abandon the race, you are obliged to notify the organisers at +420 604 220 407.
Refreshment on the course: 5 refreshment points on the 48km course (1 on the half marathon). Offer: water, Enervit iont drink, oranges, bananas, raisins, chocolate, salt, bread, beer (normal and alcohol-free). Refreshment points will be closed approximately at the runner’s pace of 9-10 min/km. More details and locations of refreshments here.
Refreshment in the finish: There is a refreshment at the finish which is the same as the ones on the course. Runners on the 48km and half-marathon courses will also receive a voucher for a soup and one drink in the restaurant. Please notice that there are only 45 place in the restaurant.
Changing: There is a limited space indoors to change your clothes. Be ready to stay outside:-)
WC: campsite toilets.
First aid: in the finish. It’s recommended to carry your phone with a saved organiser’s emergency contact: +420 604 220 407. The organisers at the refreshment points can call for a medical assistance as well.
Showers: cold showers in the campsite
Children under 6 years will receive a small gift right at the finish.
Prize giving for all other courses will take place at approx. 14:30. The medalists will be awarded with prizes provided by our partners.
- The best three men/women and veterans M/W will be awarded on the half-marathon and 48km courses.
- Only the winners of every category (men/women 19-39, veterans M/W over 40) will be awarded on the 7,5km course.
- The best three boys and girls will be awarded on the 800m (under 10 years) and 1600m (11-14 years) courses.
Services for competitors
The competitors can deposit their bags in the organisers tent. Only a limited indoor space is available to change clothes. Medical service and refreshment is provided.
Overall ranking of the Pilsen Trail series
The Pilsen Trail series is composed of three races (Radeč maraton, Letkovská čtyřicítka, Krkavec). All competitors on the marathon, 33km and half-maraton distances receive points for their results.
Criteria for overall ranking: 1. awarded points, 2. lower amount of races (in case of equal points), 3. lower average positions from all races (in case of same points and same amount of races).
The victory ceremony for the overall ranking will be held after the final autumn race – Hannah Pilsen Trail Krkavec. Prices and vouchers for winners are provided by our partners.
Pilsen Trail Rules
1. All competitors participate at their own risk and agree to respect the rules of the event.
2. The participants shall be 15+ years old (apart from children courses)
3. It’s strictly prohibited to leave the marked route, litter or otherwise damage the natural environment.
4. Littering is only allowed at the refreshment points areas.
5. The organiser is not liable for any health and material damages or losses to participants that occurred in relation to the event.
6. Registration shall not be transferred to another person. Number bib shall be worn visibly on the competitor’s chest.
7. The organiser can use any photo and video materials captured during the race for its own propagation, including at online media.
8. The event planning is a subject to change by the organiser. All changes will be communicated to the participants.
9. The race will be held under all weather conditions.
10. Competitors email address will be included among the Pilsen Trail Newsletter recipients. Everybody can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any competitor who does not follow these rules.
In case of questions, please contact us at info(at)pilsentrail.cz
on behalf of the Pilsen Trail organisers team
Honza ‘Hasák’ Hasman & Jiří ‘mlátil’ Bouchal